Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blow the cake

I will be 28 in exactly 39 days. Marking it special due to the 8-8-8 hype and due to the call to celebrate, conflict on my day arises. Who wants that on your special day? ofcourse, no one.

As mentioned, there is time conflict due to another special occassion, which leads me to pop more thought bubbles. One. Two and three bubbles, still I don't know what to do and how to celebrate my day. All my life, I'm used to hearing mass as early as possible then do my thing and when dinner time comes, my family and dear ones enjoy a feast. It is always like that and I love it spending with the people I love.

This year though, I want to celebrate it in a different way or more special way but I still don't know how and when and whatever. Worst thing probably is to lock myself in my room. ahaha pathetic bitch. All I have now is a wish list of the things I need /want / have to achieve within "That" timeframe. I have listed 28 items:

1. done with my Nth session for laser hair removal
2. hair treatment
3. body scrub
4. a good massage
5. a much needed vacation
6. savings!!! savings!!! and more savings
7. graduate from my anger management class
8. techno strap
9. new comfy shoes
10. hot jeans
11. flattering tops
12. eternity ring or "that" necklace
13. laptop????
14. stop myself from reading and reading and reading w@w page everyday. Pde 3x a week lang. ahaha
15. get serious on things that matters most
16. to be more firm with all decisions I make
17. be more care free
18. Shu uemura eyelash curler ( not sure my the spelling)
19. estee's green tea
20. facial steamer ahaha
21. excercise
22. attend mass as often a I can
23. little charity work
24. house
25. business
26. revive my brain cells
27. spend more QT with Ninja
28. good health



that is in no particular order.
yellow font means got it already!!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment