Monday, July 7, 2008

Falling apart

Some people cannot really tell how you are until they get a word from you. Sometimes when I am tired of things I divulge some points in my life. Though, many don’t understand but still I don’t give a damn.


This is one moment where I want to be all by myself and just let go. I wish somehow I was not who I am. I wish that somehow I can total say that I am free of all possible pain this world can incur me. A good girl like me don’t really deserve all these f*cking shit lapses. I believe I had gone through a lot of pain and very much tested by time. Now, the question still lingers, Why me? Why always me?


I am back to myself. I’m trying to kick this off my life for sometime now but it just keeps on haunting me. Leaving me weary and fragile again. I am starting to question myself again. Starting to ask God for why? When and how? All these leads me back to my old graveyard.


Shit happens. Just let it go. It’s really a cruel world out there. Some people you trust and love are the one who is bound to hurt you anyway. Take care of yourself. Look out for falling debris and pit-holes around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment