Friday, September 11, 2009

CenterTable Catering



Food is the main attraction to any event. Giving us a reason to splurge on our food / catering budget and scrimp on other items on our list. We don't want to compromise anything with regards to a hungry stomach. Our motto is to satisfy the hungry.

Catering hunt is the most I've enjoyed. Why? Because I looove to eat and I like to examine my taste buds. Plus this means free food. We attended 3 food tastings and we both had difference views about each one of them. One was so-so; the other was gourmet-ish and yummy (but is not available on our day) and last one was the best.....that is why we booked them.

I never had second thoughts about CenterTable. I know that we made the right choice. All the reviews in w@w was really heartwarming.


No comments:

Post a Comment