Monday, September 7, 2009

OTD: Janice Dadap




Finally!!! I was able to book our On-The-Day coordinator. Yipee! I must admit that I had a long list in mind.

Why Janice Dadap? Went to hear Sunday mass at CTK with my mom and after the 12noon mass, a wedding was set right after. We watched the preps and while everyone was busy fixing the flowers, altar, etc, I talked to the coordinator and asked for their calling card. It took me awhile before I inquired but I had this "this is it" feel na. Ayun, after 3 emails lang ata and searched the w@w archives about her... ayun, I booked her na.

All nice feedbacks from w@wies sis who got her also as their otd, same with sa Girl talk.....And maybe she's meant to be my otd kasi I met her sa CTK mismo. Sign yun ni JC skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment