Sunday, October 18, 2009

Success!


One Hell of a very busy but successful week for Team Ninja & Princess. Stress was killing me the whole week, good thing I was able to pull it off. I was in the verge of throwing tantrums na tlaga until good things kept on coming our way. God is really great!

Here are our accomplishments for the week:

1) Finally, after three loooooong months, I got the decree from the Chancery /Diocesan Tribunal of Novaliches that I have been longing for. I'm now holding an error- free Baptismal Certificate. Tuloy na Tuloy na ang kasal!

2) Ninja was able to secure a copy of his Birth Certificate from the Civil Registry of Paranaque

3) Our ento had their measurements taken by our gown maker and paid 50% of the cost.

4) Dad had his suit done by the famous Mang Bonnie of Kamuning, who is currently making a suit for Noynoy Aquino. I forgot the designer's name, sorry Mr. Designer.

5) H2b had his Confirmation na din pala sa San Miguel Church.

6) Had confirmed our schedule for our Pre - Cana


Whoa! Clap clap clap! Very good.

More to come! Meetings/ Finalization of details with our suppliers will start next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment