Saturday, October 3, 2009

Things to do

Got a few months left and still have tons to do.

** Gown measurement of the bride and entourage
** Documents:
------ a Decree from the Chancery for my baptismal certificate
------ Confirmation ni Ninja
------ Marriage License
------ Wedding Banns
------ Pre - Cana Seminar
** Invitation
** Misallete
** Detailing and contract signing with:
------ Centertable Catering
------ Joy San Gabriel
** To finalize booking:
------ Flower Supplier
------ Ara Fernando for HMU
------ Astoria Plaza for the preps
** I wish I have time for my DIY plans
------ cord
------ head piece of the ladies
------ unity candles
** Program ( if ever, but I'm thinking of chopping this off)
** Seating Arrangement
** Song list for the ceremony
** Update my Bridal kit from our OTD, Janice Dadap
** Final guest list


What else? sana wala na. Hope to finish all these by November.

No comments:

Post a Comment