Monday, November 2, 2009

Alkaline Water

Day 1 for my Alkaline water routine . This is for my urticaria treatment and I'm hoping this will help. In my researches, I have learned that the following are the benefits of alkaline water:

1. Helps wash toxins out our body.

2. Helps improve our kidneys by cleansing our kidneys.

3. Alkaline water and proper exercise helps in washing our fats and cholesterol. This is helpful for those who are losing weight.

4. Helps in aiding skin allergies, eczema and other skin problems.

5. lessens the sign of aging.

6. helps in indigestion problems

7. improves our taste for food

8. helps us consume nutrients from all our food intake

9. some said that it help them improve their clarity of mind and energy.


Alkaline water is now available in most H20 stations and an alternative is to squeeze some lemons in your drinking water.


No comments:

Post a Comment