Sunday, November 22, 2009

Amonn Velasco



I shifted to one gown maker to another, good thing Amonn embraced me even with a short notice. I looove him for that. With his magic sketches, I'll be a beautiful bride -- without doubt.


He will also transform mommy to a very elegant Mother of the Bride. My dad lovesssss what he sketched for mom. Thank you Amonn! =)


Short kwento, I wasn't too happy with what my first gown maker did -- she didn't follow what we discussed from the cloth to the other details and because of that, I pulled out my gown the last minute. Thank God talaga that Amonn welcomed my even he has a few months left to create my wedding gown.


http://amonnvelasco.multiply.com/
Cityland Condo, Pasong Tamo, Makati
Tel #: 7117140
Mobile #:
09175751604
Email add: amonn_velasco@yahoo.com



2 comments:

  1. have the same sentiment as you. super inis sa first gown maker. pati sa ento pull out ko na sana but she said tapos na.

    -Apple from w@w

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis apple,

    asar diba! last few months ganto pa. my old gown maker pa din ggwa ng ento kasi naka 50% dp na ako. sayang naman.

    so na pull out mo din gown mo?

    ReplyDelete