Saturday, August 2, 2008

BuzzZzz

Buzz 1: Wazzup duck? just doin the count down dude! 5 days to go (in 2 hours and so) and I'll be a good-looking 28 years old woman. Yes, woman!

8-8-8 is so in the hype for most peeps especially those instik / feng shui expert. They marked my day as a very very very significant day. Thank you! There are about 70+++ wedding events on that day. If im not mistake, probably 3-5 concerts. etc,etc,etc. damn, I just can imagine the traffic. Just like other wanna-be(s), I would like to celebrate my day with a BANG. I actually wanted to get married on this date but of course, I'm not. 2 more years honey!

Hey baby.... ang tanda mo na!!! Syet. ahahaha

Buzz 2: I saw a site that made me laugh and get annoyed at the same time. talagang nandun dba!!!! natatawa nlng ako.

Buzz 3: I can sense something but I just don't want to make pansin about it. anyway, im doing fine here and i dont care anymore.

Buzz 4: Anton Miguel Felipe Filart is the newest member of the growing clan of the Felipe's. Growing. I'm telling you how huge this is.

Buzz 5: At almost 28, I am doing stunts and dancing. My gosh. This is the reason why I am limping for days. Call me an over-aged dancer. ahahaha. New bff - Alaxan FR and pasaSSS.

Buzz 6: I was able to save 2K (that's huge men nowadays!) Got my credit card's annual fee for Free. Nice.

Buzz 7: I had my first PS last month.

Buzz 8: things are moving into place right now and it's really making me happy. dreams do come true. Thank God for all of the blessings. Thank you






No comments:

Post a Comment