Saturday, August 9, 2008

Dodos 8

Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me... happy birthday happy birthday... happy birthday to me!!!!

I had a blast on my special day. Spent it with the people so dear to me. =) There's nothing I could ask for, I feel so blessed and I thank God, my family, friends and my Ninja for making everyday of my life so light, so happy and close to perfection.

I have a lisp when I was in my early stage and most people I grew up with still remember my "dodos 8". Now, I'm a full-grown woman trapped on a kid's body. ahahhaha. Things are different now and I am much responsible and matured. Yes, maturity comes with age and experience. This only means that all the challenges I've been through has been an integral part in making the better "ME". Nothing is greater than what I feel right now. There's so much happiness. Thank you for the 28 wonderful years and also for the coming years to come.

888 has been a buzz for sometime now. Lucky 888 as they say. Well, I've always been lucky regardless of any phenomena or whatever the feng shui master has to say. Lucky me!


No comments:

Post a Comment