Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Eco lover

I really don't know what's eating me but lately I have been thinking about El Nino, the ozone layer and to go on a healthy diet (thoughts which I am reserving for another entry). Is it really like this when you start thinking about having kids? Maybe... maybe not.

A lot have been going on and somewhere I'm starting to feel to be more sensitive and more caring of our world - our "semi" destroy Earth. I have to make sure that in 20-50 years from now, this earth still exists --- for my kid's sake and my kids' kid sake -- do you feel me? I hope you do. How can we do this? Start at your own homes, somewhat I know it will me a difference.

1) Practice Re-use, Reduce, Recycle Please.
2) use earth friendly bulbs
3) I read in another blog to go white. Paint your roofs white. I'll do this with our dream house. It lessen carbon monoxide emission cause it will make you house much cooler. Less electric consumption = savings. Read complete details from Chuvaness.

These are three simple ways that will make our world a much better place to live in. This will not cause anyone of us a leg and an arm, so can we start now. As in now na!



No comments:

Post a Comment