Saturday, April 10, 2010

Supplier's Rating: Ara Fernando

Back to our regular programming!  I've been pre - occupied by being a wife and enjoying being one; which explains some of my cooking post attempts.  Attempts to satisfy a hungry husband has been a successful for a newbie cook like me.  Anyway, I felt the need to finish my supplier's rating as a sign of gratitude to the people / team who made our wedding truly wonderful.

Now, let's focus our attention to the magician, who transformed a swan to a lovely princess.

Magician / Make - up artist:  Araflor Fernando - Highly recommended!!! 





hair up 


Every bride SHOULD have a good make-up artist.  Why is that?  Simply because it is our big day - a once in lifetime walk down the aisle - we should be really, really, really look lovely. Ara did a two - look do (hair up for the ceremony and hair down for the reception) and I really looooved it! 



Hair down 

I also love airbrush make - up btw. It feels lighter than regular or tradition make- up.


Ara Fernando

Arafernando.com  / arafernando.multiply.com


No comments:

Post a Comment