Friday, April 23, 2010

Gas up!

I have been driving for almost five years already and from day 1, Daddy always fills up the tank. Things are different now, this Monday, there's no more free gas. We will be paying for our own gasoline na lalo na now I'm married na kasi. This is something that I need to add up in my budget list.

So far, BG, our loving car has been a gasoline efficient baby. Below is our gas expense for the week:

PhP 500.00 - Monday Morning
PhP 250.00 - Thursday Night
-------------
PhP 750.00 - gas expense for a week is not bad. Let's sum it to Php1k na lang.

Our trip is bahay - office lang ha and some side trip/s. Not bad ha! Is our car gasoline efficient? Who about yours? Pls let me know.

Oh, before I forget, Daddy purchased a new car. It was delivered last Saturday. Yipeee!! He's so pogi, his name is BB ( stands for Baby Boy). ahahaha Now, BG has a brother. ;-)




2 comments: