Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Wish List 2009


This has been my tradition for the past six years - a birthday wish list



Material wishy:
1. Fatter savings account
2. new clothes - tops, jeans, skirt, dresses, etc ,etc
3. Shoes
4. Bag
5. Watch
6. a soothing massage
7. a hair treatment
8. a jewelry of my choice
9. a new car =)
10. items for our new crib - Japanese bed, aircon units, a nice sofa bed, home entertainment showcase, etc,etc

non-material wishy:
11. Jenny's wish to be granted
12. good health for my family and friends
13. stability - financially, spiritually

Some items ay sa akin na lang ha but God knows what it is. =) I'm constantly praying for that. God has been so good to me. I feel so blessed. Thank you JC, to my family and friends.

Now, it's time to party!!!! Huling hirit sa pagiging single! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment