Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vision Board

Oprah's episode: Go Beyond "The Secret" inspired me to make my own vision board. They say vision board is a very effective tool. It helps us focus on the things we want to achieve. This will be the first time that I'll be sharing this to everyone.



I had this since September 2008. I'm actually not yet done with my board, as you can see there are still empty spaces. Two or maybe five years from now, I would like to go back to my vision board and see if the "law of attraction" worked for me.

Right now, I feel my life is still at the "works" but I am thankful for all the blessings. God is really good. I just feel I already have what I need. God blessed me with a very loving and supportive loved ones & other factors that probably make life happy. With that, Thank you Lord!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment